Taxes for disregarded entity for non us resident

moataz_gnhotmail-com asked 5 أشهر ago

Alsalam Alykom,
Dear Shady,
i have established a sole LLC in Wyoming and i need to know more about the taxes applied for my case. i have got my EIN number for teh bank account purpose but i do NOT have any employee working for me in US or have any income generated from US.
i am working in the shipping business and i want to to receive and pay payments  through my US LLC account so i need your advise please if any taxes is applied by the US for my case and when i have to submit my taxes report.  

شارك الفائدة مع أصدقائك
1 Answers
شادي فريق العمل answered 5 أشهر ago

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
الإجابة تحتاج جلسة استشارة
إذا حضرتك محتاج استشارة مباشرة ممكن طلب استشارة من عارف اكاديمي في الرابط التالي
شادي العارف